Vodigy IT company offers proactive, stress-free managed IT services for businesses in Minneapolis and St. Paul. As an experienced, local managed service provider, Vodigy can give you peace of mind by reducing your costs, increasing productivity rate, and minimizing risk.
Vodigy Managed Services
Want more information on pricing? Complete this form and we’ll be in touch!Learn More
- Our proprietary backup system ensures both your on premise and cloud based systems are backed up and able to be restored within 30 minutes of a major event.
- Vodigy manages the update and patching process to ensure your business operations are protected 24/7.
- Vodigy provides both initial network design implementation and an ongoing IT support plan to keep your business network secure and stable.
- Our full suite of monitoring tools ensures your servers remain stable, secure and up to date whether they are located on site or in the cloud.
- When remote troubleshooting fails, or business critical functions are at risk, our IT service technicians are available to be dispatched on location, on demand 24×7.
Protect against spam and malware while maintaining enterprise-class reliability. Vodigy managed Anti-virus\Email filtering service provides a comprehensive platform built on a global network, working 24/7 to protect your operations.
Eliminate threats – Our unique multi-tiered approach scans all inbound and outbound web and email traffic stopping viruses in real-time before they are able to cause damage. Our solutions stop thousands of viruses per hour for our clients. In addition, our managed desktop Anti-Virus provides crucial vulnerability monitoring and threat aversion at a user level.
Up-to-date protection backed by real data – Phishing, spyware and intrusion attempts are on the rise and it’s important for companies to stay current in their protection to remain effective. Vodigy manages the update and patching process to ensure that your business operations are protected 24/7.
Network & Server Management
In today’s increasingly cloud oriented technology market, a stable, secure and reliable network becomes increasingly important. The initial architecture, hardware and software sourcing, deployment and usage governance are crucial when deploying, scaling or recycling a business’s network infrastructure.
Vodigy provides both initial network design implementation and an ongoing support plan to keep your business network secure and stable.
We provide you with a single point of contact for end users. Our service center, call handling and expertise make it easy for you and your staff to get the assistance you need when you need it.
- Our help desk runs 7-7 or 24×7 with unlimited remote support
- Onsite plans are available from our 24×7 operations center located in Saint Paul.
- Augment your existing team. Our service division will scale to meet your needs.
- Reduce cost and complexity of employee and department management
When remote troubleshooting fails, or business critical functions are at risk, our service technicians are available to be dispatched on location, on demand 24×7.
To meet the needs of your business, onsite IT support technicians often serve multiple roles. Primarily, they are available for immediate issues that are not able to be resolved remotely or for issues that require prompt attention. In addition, our technicians are also dispatched to our customer sites to provide a periodic check in for smaller inquiries and basic technical advice.